Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SWEET MOMENT

SWEET MOMENT


This glorious morning...

I hear.....

the chirping of birds in joyful song.....

I observe....

clouds dotting an endless sky

and as I watch....

clouds melt into blueness

as the warmth of an early morning sun shines thru me....

What a sweet moment

to be the awakened Christ...

to embrace my Self as the Creative Power

that brings such abundant beauty into manifestation

In this moment I AM experiences ITSELF

in an awakened state of knowing Self

thru the personality known as Anne

This is the miracle of grace.

Love speaks in the ceaseless NOW...

L I S T E N and you will experience

your Beloved Self

multi-dimensionally.....sights, sounds, emotions...

See IT

Hear IT

Feel IT

BE IT

Embrace who you are!

Wrap your arms around LIFE.

Know only unconditional Love.

Can you see past the veil of the physical world to the new now?

You can...if...

you choose to see only Love

no matter what you ‘think’ you see before you.

ONLY ONE QUESTION TO ASK:

WHAT DO YOU WANT?

No comments:

Post a Comment