Saturday, June 20, 2009

The End of Faith, Hope and Charity


The End of Faith, Hope and Charity


When I had faith it was

my refuge from my ig-norance...

Not knowing the truth...

Believing respected authorities

My family

My church

My nation

My tribe

My Gods...

Faith, a way to protect

from evil in my world

Faith, a protective shield of

omnipotence and loving grace,

no longer needed

no longer wanted

Faith discarded as unnecessary…

In its place a knowingness

graced by my willingness to declare

my Oneness with divinity;

my Oneness with ALLTHATIS…

Just my oneness…

No more evil

No more duality

No more Faith is needed to sustain

Just Oneness…

When I had Faith…

the power of God,

an omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent entity,

quite apart…

The best I could call for

was Hope

I was not abandoned

and condemned for many sins…

In this ‘old now’

peace amid conflict was desired

love amid hate was sought

heaven while in hell was my goal…

but only Hope…

no certainty of achievement

was allowed…

In the ‘new now’

does certainty of peace,

love and heaven replace

all hope

just certainty…

innocently creating

whatever shows up for me…

without guilt for whatever is

without blame for its presence

just accepting…

just allowing…

just releasing all…

knowing whatever comes

I freely called for love of Self

from the Love that I Am…

In ‘nows ‘past was I told

by my selected respected authorities

to sacrifice my personal wants…

give to the poor

care for the sick

protect the innocent and weak

attend the dying

bury the dead…

In my ‘new now’

it is soooo so simple…

There can be no sacrifice…

There can be no poor…

There can be no lame and weak…

There can be no sick…

There can be no giving to another…

There can be no dead and dying…

In the ‘new now’ I give

not out of sacrifice and loss

In the ‘new now’

am I generous out of Self interest…

Knowing that all that is given

is given by myself to myself…

The Oneness of All

is the Oneness of Self

How could what is given

by all for all be sacrificed and lost???

The abundance of all

is for me…

All given is for me by me

I now rejoice in

my the joy of abundance…

Freely giving all to all to have all

michael

dear one....
you have soooooo freely given
to yourself from your Self...
yet
as you have continually given
to all
(of your self)
you have given to ME
for I AM THAT ONE...
the "highest aspect"
of you....
I have experienced your giving
as you have given freely...
your "account" is full
within ME...
you have given all of your self
to your Self...
now, respite...
now, a longing to "re-ceive"
well, my beloved brother
you are the one who has received
all you have given...
for you have re-membered all knowledge
and all truth...
there is nothing else
to re-ceive.
but this moment...
you are loved oh, oh, oh
so dearly...
I AM
the voice of love
you indeed!!!!
denisa

No comments:

Post a Comment