Saturday, June 27, 2009

One Voice

One Voice

the time for singing has arrived
singing as one voice
beautiful to hear
delightful to join
in sweet sounds of joy

Now

time for other foolish games
of separation is past
we sing and sing and sing
unendingly
and smile all the way
inviting smiles
from all about
and openly including
all in what we sing as
One Voice

michael





Ken wrote:

Hey Guys,

My ACIM reading this week is from the last chapter in the text, Chapter 31 -
THE FINAL VISION. And today's reading was the last section in the Text,
Section 8 - Choose Once Again.

I found paragraph 11, the next to last paragraph in the Text, to be
particularly beautiful.

Jesus teaches. "In joyous welcome is my hand outstretched to every brother
who would join with me in reaching past temptation, and who looks with fixed
determination toward the light that shines beyond in perfect constancy. Give
me my own, for they belong to You. And can You fail in what is but Your
Will? I give You thanks for what my brothers are. And as each one elects to
join with me, the song of thanks from earth to Heaven grows from tiny
scattered threads of melody to one inclusive chorus from a world redeemed
from hell, and giving thanks to You."

"I give You thanks for what my brothers are. And as each one elects to join
with me, the song of thanks from earth to Heaven grows from tiny scattered
threads of melody to one inclusive chorus from a world redeemed from hell,
and giving thanks to You."

"...the song of thanks from earth to Heaven grows from tiny scattered
threads of melody to one inclusive chorus from a world redeemed from hell,
and giving thanks to You."

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment