Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Allow All to Enter

I Allow All to Enter

a space of love i create
holding me so tenderly
sustaining me so carefully
allowing all to enter knowing
the transmutive power
of my space within

these bubbles of love
i have called to me
as 'new nows' whether
of my past makings
or future wishes
bubbles within my Love
like in a glass of champagne
melding into the Oneness each now
so graciously presents to me

michael

---



CREATE YOUR NEW NOW

WITH YOUR LOVING THOUGHTS


all is “now”

each thought births

a new now…

all thoughts are now

your past is now

when a thought of such

is taken…

embrace all thoughts

now

within the one heart….

think only your loving thoughts

in your NOW
and your tomorrow’s

will be a direct result

of your loving thoughts….

each thought

creates your experience….

if you wish to experience

the truth of YOU…

love

think within the one heart…

for the essence of all things

is love…

all that you could ever witness

is love

either

searching for itself again

or

love extending itself

for your enjoyment…

be at peace….

THE VOICE OF LOVE

thru

denisa

No comments:

Post a Comment