Saturday, June 27, 2009

Agendas

Agendas

i meet Myself carrying agendas

of the little self wanting

to be noticed

to be seen

to be liked

to be loved

to shine as the brightest

star in the heavens

Now

I release all these foolish agendas

to be replaced

by my only true agenda

to be with you as you

present yourself to me

---myself in but another form---

communicating is no longer

about little me being

heard by you

or you being heard by me

it is but a clearing of my mind

of little self interest

and noticing what shows up for me

that reveals what is

---the forgotten and denied parts

of my fullest self---

my blessing of these rejected parts

brings peace

brings clearing

allowing the love we are

and have always been

to manifest

Now

leaving all agendas

---yours and mine and old authorities---

to bless and love

what you present to me

michael

No comments:

Post a Comment