Friday, June 5, 2009

ALL IS LOVE

ALL IS LOVE

IN the past now

we held a belief that “others”

caused our experience…

in the NEW NOW

there are no others…

only me

I am the creator of my experience…

if I judge any of “me”

I create that same experience

for judgment holds

“itself” in place….

in the NEW NOW

all are free to be…

I am free to be…

no judgment…

simply “seeing” only love

that allows the truth of “me”

to be experienced…

to judge is to create an experience

of that which I am judging…

myself…

to see only love

allows all of “me”

to be free to “be”

denisa


To Be Free

so freeing is it to be
in the 'new now'
of only love for all of me
every expression of love allowed
every expression of love enjoyed
nothing but creating and enjoying
and enjoying and creating

michael

No comments:

Post a Comment