Tuesday, June 9, 2009

~B-E-I-N-G ~

Yes, i am experiencing
what you speak of...
not in symbols
not in words
but in the inner core
of my being...
in the way i find myself
embracing what before
i rejected,
reacted against
and sought to avoid...
more of me
is being taken within
to brighten up my soul
and file the holes
my fear had wrought...
I heal
i become the whole
source of love
i was created to be
making me so grateful
for the life that is living me

michael

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, Deniseanew@aol. com wrote:


~B-E-I-N-G ~

in your now moments

my treasures of the heart…

the true “secret”

is only this…

live true life

by “being” in your now moments…

in every now moment

“there I AM”….

you cannot possibly be

where I AM NOT…

therefore

you re One WITH ME…

OH, feel the air that moves

about and blows thru time…

OH, love the one in front of you

for then you are truly

loving you…..

OH, bring “love” to

each now moment

so that you will experience

its presence….

OH, allow love

to appear in your

present awareness…

even if you are feeling fear

bring love to it…

bathe the fear in the loving

heart we share as one…

I SAY THESE WORDS TO YOU

so that you will take them with=in

and practice them…

it is in the practice

that you come to remember

your very being…

practice bringing love again

to your awareness

for you are the love

within all things

simply acknowledging the

beauty of your self…

with that

I bid you adieu

jeshua

thru

denisa

deniseanew@aol. com

jeshuatheheartoflov e.blogspot. com

No comments:

Post a Comment