Tuesday, June 30, 2009

And Now the Time Has Come

And Now the Time Has Come

once the unlearning is complete
loving what is left as but me
now allowing me to be
as i am
turning all 'not me'
to spam
discarded into my
psychic trash can

michael



"No one who understands what you have learned, how carefully you learned it,
and the pains to which you went to practice and repeat the lessons
endlessly, in every form you could conceive of them, could ever doubt the
power of your learning skill. There is no greater power in the world. The
world was made by it, and even now depends on nothing else. The lessons you
have taught yourself have been so overlearned and fixed they rise like heavy
curtains to obscure the simple and the obvious. Say not you cannot learn
them. For your power to learn is strong enough to teach you that your will
is not your own, your thoughts do not belong to you, and even you are
someone else." (T-31.I.3)

THERE IS NO-THING

that is not me...
to love without judgment
to love without boundaries
all of me
is my NEW NOW
i am AN INNOCENT CREATOR...
embracing all of me
is loving me...
eternally
denisa

No comments:

Post a Comment