Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Used to Be Different But Now Am the Same

I Used to Be Different But Now Am the Same

only one problem
the thought of separation
so.... if you are not the same as me
i can put my 'sins' on you
and kill you off
send you away
deny your importance
and think i am saved from my 'sins'.....
a false solution
no solution at all
for the mistaken thought
that we are not the same....
in the only true 'Now' that exists
we are One
the solution to 'sin'
Now becomes to receive it back
allow it to be expressed
thru my feelings
the apparent suffering
they may bring
will dissipate in the light of truth
I and my brother/sister/gods are one
there is no 'sin' in them
so there is no 'sin' in me
I Am Home
I Am Free
I Am Still
as God created me

michael



"Why should his sins be sins, if you did not believe they could not be
forgiven in you? Why are they real in him, if you did not believe that they
are your reality? And why do you attack them everywhere except you hate
yourself? Are a sin? You answer "yes" whenever you attack, for by
attack do you assert that you are guilty, and must give as you deserve. And
what can you deserve but what you are? If you did not believe that you
deserved attack, it never would occur to you to give attack to anyone at
all. Why should you? What would be the gain to you? What could the outcome
be that you would want? And how could murder bring you benefit?"
(T-31.III.2)

No comments:

Post a Comment