Saturday, June 6, 2009

~ COME JOIN ME TODAY ~

Life is but a dance of Joy!

Here's how I'll spend
the day with you today.
we'll dance and play
and chase the blues away
never to return
as all we be is love
and all we see is love

michael
[]

-

~ COME JOIN ME TODAY ~

would you like to spend one day

with me???

I AM the perfection of you…

standing here right where you are

enfolding you in my loving arms

in every single moment of your awareness…

today

come be with me…

how does one do that???

come and sit with me in your

inner garden of de-lite…

spend a day seeing the “world” around you

as I see it…

within the eye of love…

simply and innocently

see every now moment this day

as love…

no matter appearances, no matter

what thoughts flow thru your

earthly mind…

see only love…

allow all to flow thru you

as the waters of the gentle river

ease themselves into the spaciousness

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

simply allow all to “be”

this day….

bless all things that come into view…

the good, the bad and the in be-tween…

for all of it…

‘ALL OF IT”

IS LOVE

when you drop the false eyes

of the body

and see within this heart of love

we share as one…

play with me this day….

play the game of hide and go seek

with me…

love is hiding…

it is found when you

“claim it is already there”

be at peace my precious,

precious friends…

~the voice of love ~

thru

denisa

No comments:

Post a Comment