Thursday, June 25, 2009

~ A NEW DAY~

~ A NEW DAY~

I awoke this morning

to the singing of the birds…

as in most mornings

I allowed myself to hear

the song of love being

sung just for me…

this day

something new happened…

I was one with the song…

I was one with the bird…

I was ONE with everything

I had no body

I was simply the love

that is within all things…

then

upon realizing I was in a body

I saw that we are all only that…

the love that is within all things

appearing as a body

to experience our Self…

there was no differentiation

between myself and all else…

a realization

that all is “perfect” now

as I bathed in my true form…

the energy of God itself

that is all that is here

in many different forms…

the energy of God itself

experiencing itself

in form…

all is free to be…

all is perfectly innocent…

all is me

and I am the freedom

of love itself…

denisa

denise@anewnow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment