Saturday, May 23, 2009

What But Love

What But Love

in our new now
we know
All things come to us
for our good
we see not the good
when we see
without Love
asking the
Voice of Love Within
to shift our perception
opens the heart
what but Love
comes out!!!!

michael





A SHADOW DANCE


CLOUDS PASSING BY

each shadow has a message…

I bring a temporary shadow

and allow it to form

around your precious feet

will you see me as love

or project your beliefs onto me????

I am simply a cloud

passing by your window

of awareness in this now moment…

I am an illusion

yet, does not the cloud

abide in the love of the

blue sky itself???

I am a shadow

asking for your blessing

do not see me as special…

see me as one cloud of the many

who honors your journey home

with such a commitment to love

that I appear to mirror

a belief held deep within

the little mind…

I am innocent and free

I appear this day to mirror

your “need”

for special ness within yourself…

from that need

you birth me

the cloud that will reflect

an experience of your need…

simply bless me

so I will have no need

to appear again…

heal your need for special ness

or another cloud

will pass by again…

yes, it will appear as a new cloud

YET IT WILL CAST THE SAME SHADOW…

heal your self…

by KNOWING YOUR SELF

you are playing in a sandbox

of beliefs…

simply start over…

build a new one whose

borders expand eternally

seeing only ITSELF…

for I too

as the “cloud”

am

THE VOICE OF LOVE…

thru

denisa

No comments:

Post a Comment