Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Perception's Rule

Perception's Rule

I Came, I Saw,I Concepted
making my own private world
a world of make-believe

In the "new now"
i release my concepts
through surrender
to the truth
of wholeness
within my right mind

michael






"Concepts are learned. They are not natural. Apart from learning they do not
exist. They are not given, so they must be made. Not one of them is true,
and many come from feverish imaginations, hot with hatred and distortions
born of fear. What is a concept but a thought to which its maker gives a
meaning of his own? Concepts maintain the world. But they can not be used to
demonstrate the world is real. For all of them are made within the world,
born in its shadow, growing in its ways and finally "maturing" in its
thought. They are ideas of idols, painted with the brushes of the world,
which cannot make a single picture representing truth." (T-31.V.7)

No comments:

Post a Comment