Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Advice and Changing Perceptions

Advice and Changing Perceptions

Old now -------------------------------New Now

Plan for the future --------Create thru conscious desire

Think before you act ---------Act only out of love

Exercise good judgment --------Allow all to be as it is

Work hard to get ahead -------Work easily for the fun of it

A penny saved is a penny earned -------Give all to have all

No pain no gain---------------------No gain with pain

Let go, let God--------------------- Claim your divinity

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth--------- See with the singular eye

Live and let live----------------------------Let life live you

To err is human to forgive is divine-------- To forgive another is to forgive yourself

Trust only the people you know----------- Trust everyone because they are you

Do good, avoid evil --------------------------Do good

We will always see differences of opinion------------We see but love as we be but love

Agreement and disagreement are prized---------- always make the 'other' right

I am a seeker of peace for all-------------------I seek the at-one-ment for myself

The ego seeks to shine--------------------The 'individual' allows god to shine

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you------The other is you

We suffer for justice's sake--------------Love cannot suffer at all

When you make a mistake, choose again---- Allowing all is divine, the divine makes no mistakes

Salvation and at-one-ment come thru forgiveness-------At-One-ness has always been who we are

Love and hate are alternating currents of power-------------------Love is a direct current of God power

Correct inaccurate symbols used to point to Love------Simply see the love symbols are pointing to

I seek to teach you how to live---------I allow life to live thru you

Doing is to get-------------------------Giving is receiving

I search for teachers to help me find my divine vision---I simply take my blinders off

'Getting even' is often my goal--------only giving Love is what i choose

I seek safety in the many false images of such----- My safety lies in who I AM

I feel frustration when my goals are not achieved---- Each step is enjoyed without a goal being set

Relationships are give and take---Trust all relationships as perfect for awakening

Illusion may be discarded as unwanted----My blessing illusion’s presence allows all truth to shine…

I am the taker and the do-er------------- I am the allower and the be-er

The world a thing apart where i search for love and truth and beauty-----I and the world are known as one and there is where all love, all truth and all beauty lie.


No comments:

Post a Comment