Friday, May 8, 2009

Righteous Judgment...

Righteous Judgment...

in the old now we were told

not to judge lest we be judged....

in the NEW NOW we are asked

to judge righteously

with right mindedness

thru the heart and not the mind....

this will lead to my-Self

being judged as but Love.....

this is my desire

so gladly i NOW see but love

so gladly i Now be but love

using my right - my fullest mind - - using my light

to shine righteous judgment upon all ......

the fullest mind uses

the judgment of the Heart that all is Love

albeit at times in 'old now' disguised

and veiled in semi-darkness as hate and anger....

in NEW NOW we see it

as a call to send unconditional Love....

answering the call will lead

to Love's eternal presence

in the consciousness

and awareness of man

michael

No comments:

Post a Comment