Saturday, May 23, 2009

~ LOVE’S BENCH ~


~ LOVE’S BENCH ~

come sit with me

my ONE and only Son…

come and sit with me on

this lovely bench that sits

amidst the most wondrous garden

filled with the delights

of all springs colors and smells…

I sit on this bench outside of time

patiently, oh so patiently

waiting for you to join me…

on this bench

we observe creation…

we see it all as perfect

and we bless the perfection

from which it is brought forth…

as we abide outside of time

which is where

the grandness of you exists eternally

we simply love the dance…

why is this so???

because it is love’s perfect movie

created by you

to dance in a world of duality

forgetting that you are

the very love itself

that is within all things…

therefore,

from this seat,

which is in truth

the only seat in town

we bless…

we extend love

by the blessing itself…

we allow our light to shine

so brightly that it touches

all minds

yet still sleeping in the dream

of time…

when you join me here

you enter the one and only

“heart”

that we share eternally…

this is the only view

worth seeing

come join me…

my heart overflows

with awe of

you!!!!

The Voice of Love

thru

~denisa~



Gladly, Gladly

Now I join you there
no need for
making special ware
just me
just you and
ALLTHATIS
in joy sublime
this heart of mine
just sings and smiles
and opens up to miles
and miles of lines
of those so eager
to join us here
in our "New Now"

michael

No comments:

Post a Comment