Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Critic

The Critic

In the ‘old now’

I would seek to fly

from the critic of my

symbols of love

and seek a place of safety

among souls of

welcoming grace.

In the ‘new now’

I gratefully welcome the critic.

Allowing the form he shows

to reveal the darkened

corners of my mind.

Spots unknown before.

Spots disguised by my

denials and projections.

Oh, thank you Daivid, Jean and Maz, et al

whatever name the critic take

who willingly, forcefully, graciously

present to me the spots I hid.

I bless these spots.

I bless the giver of

the gift of new sight

allowing the Love

that is the only reality

to shine on through,

as washed clean

the windows of my mind

allow my soul to now peer

into the 'New World' of only Love

I now behold.

in the old 'now' i allowed the dark spots to hid
'now' i refuse to be fooled by self critic in disguise
blessing its distorted faces called to scare me into
blaming and denying within these hiding places

michael


deeper into the corner of the little mind
i find myself to be...
unrealized aspects show themselves to me
they take on the form of child or friend
yet they are all me
in service to my healed mind...
the viciousness of ego
disguises itself in such cunning ways
at times
yet, the voice of love
reminds me that i have "taken a thought"
that has removed me from heaven...
yes, I am the chooser
yes, i am the creator of experience
as my beautiful Self
brings forth in picture form
that which is yet unhealed...
i digest it in love....
my sadness....digests in love
my judgment of what i think i see...
digests in love
i am reminded that in all
i see only the Face of Christ....
it is my projection that blocks
its radiant view...
fear...
once again realized deeply seated within my self
comes up....
ahhhhhhh
an absence of love...
a moment for me to extend love...
i do this gladly
by blessing the appearance
and owning my deep seated
fear
whose roots lay deeply hidden
within the soil of the mind...
they come up for view once again...
well,
there must be an absence of love
within me........
i bring love to it...
i bless it
i transcend it....
denisa

No comments:

Post a Comment