Sunday, May 24, 2009

OH GOD

OH GOD

HOW YOU DRAW ME NEARER

CLEARING THE PASSAGE

INTO YOUR ENCOMPASSING ARMS

THE WIND WHISPERS YOUR NAME

ECHOING

INTO MY MEMORY

CALLING ME

DRAWING ME

GENTLY TUGGING

THE STRINGS OF MY SOUL

I AM COMING

RETURNING

TO A PLACE

I ONCE KNEW

THE FAMILIAR STRAINS

OF THE REFRAIN

TELL ME

OF ME

HOW COULD

I EVER TURN

AWAY FROM YOUR CALL

HAUNTINGLY IT GRIPS MY PSYCHE

MY MIND TRAVELS

AT LOVE’S SPEED

TOWARD YOUR CENTER

I HEAR YOUR VOICE

I FEEL YOUR PRESENCE

OVERFLOWING MY CHALICE

ONTO THE PATH

LEADING TO ONENESS

LEADING US HOME.

…..RAENA AVALON

2 comments:

  1. Dear Raena,

    The beauty of your overflowing heart touches me with love,

    michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up this morning with the word "quickening" .

    "The quickening spirit has breathed a thought to those who have ears to hear and hearts to feel, of the Eternal Now, and a God and a heaven in every human soul."
    alisha

    ReplyDelete