Saturday, May 23, 2009

The "New Now" Calls to Me to Bless All

The "New Now" Calls to Me to Bless All

in the practice of blessing
of what at first appears
as non-love and a danger to myself
such joy is felt
such love expressed
such love revealed
until the presence
of the Christ so near
is shown to be myself
and all who share
the space provided
by Abba in the All of All

michael




THE POWER OF THE BLESSING

AS CHRIST

you are here to bless,

yes BLESS

illusion…

for not to do so

leaves the energies unhealed…

to simply discard all things

as illusion

is not your purpose…

now, the BLESSING ITSELF

AS CHRIST YOUR SELF

is your purpose!!!!!!!

the power contained within the

blessing

returns all to its true form…

it releases the energies

that hold the belief in place

and return it to ME

to home

TO ABBA

yes, I did say ME

ABBA….

for I have come unto you as a man

yet I AM ABBA…

the only difference between

where I am and where you are

is that knowingness itself…

so, I would ask of you this day

I would ~implore~ you

to understand the difference

in discarding illusion

and blessing its presence…

as you bless in your Christed state

your true power as love

will be witnessed by ~you~

now, isn’t that a grand way

to live whilst still in a body???

with that

I bid you adieu

JESHUA BEN JOSEPH

thru

denisa

deniseanew @aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment