Sunday, May 24, 2009

First Lesson in the "New Now"

Come Join Us

in the
astoundingly simple
miraculously divine
gift we give ourself
by giving to all

michael




GIVING FREELY IN THIS

OUR NEW NOW

LESSON ONE

GIVE FREELY TO RECEIVE ALL…

Yes, we have found ourselves to be in a very “new” space…

As you read these words, if they for a moment “feel” true to you

then of course, they are meant for you……….

Yes, you have sent this to yourself…

In this New Now, we are remembering the truth of abundance

WE are remembering what true receiving and true giving are and why this understanding is so very important for all of us…

Over the years, I have watched many “teachers” of love create

businesses built around their passion and have been able to make

a living following their dream…this is a good thing, yet, my friends

we are now in a very different “now”… it is called “receive first,

then give of it freely”….

We receive when we “create a space” for love to descend into our very

being and fill us with knowledge….grace…

I sometimes call this “downloading” as Jeshua has been downloading

words of light to me now for a few years…

I have always sent these words out freely….simply extending them…

it has been my privilege to have Jeshua teach me the true meaning of

abundance and I personally have had to walk thru the fear of survival

on a very deep level….as I did this, I was told I was doing this for the

“whole”, yet I also am receiving the gift of remembrance as to how

we truly create……….how we are given our every need as we simply

extend love into the world.

If I had not recently had to move from my home and most of my family

due to financial reasons I would not now be discovering and remembering

our true state of abundance……….so, I will share this lesson with all of you

We are here simply as the mirror reflection of Source, Abba, Love…

whatever name you wish to give this “all that is”

We are that in body………..we are here to shine, shine, shine….

We are not here to worry about survival, owning the same home for

30 years, keeping the same partner for 40 years….we are here

to extend love and create joy….plain and simple…

Life itself is living us….

We cannot give what we do not have……I may not have a bank of golden

coins at this moment….if I did…I would share them…however what I do

have is an abundance of grace that is given me to share with all…

Recently, myself and Michael and Anne published some books that

Jeshua had asked of all of us to bring into form…

They are beautiful books that give a simple and clear understanding

of how to walk “the bridge home”, that walk home to your Self

that can at times be very lonely…..

These books are being sent out freely……….yes, what a concept for

all of us………….freely….

Now, the reason I share this with you is because I have a question

I would ask of you ….it is the same question I have been asking of

myself for a very long time….”HOW CAN YOU SELL LOVE” ???

I am an extension of love….therefore as love flows thru me

it is given freely to all………as I do this, love itself brings me

all my needs…………………..yes, please take this in deeply as it

has taken me a while to adjust also….

AS I GIVE FREELY TO ALL (to me)

ALL MY (our) NEEDS ARE TAKEN CARE OF….

Now, at times, I may not understand what my “true needs” are…

But love knows what they are………….and so, as I give to the world

Love itself bestows my very life upon me…………all needs are met…

Taken another step further, we have ‘NO NEEDS”

Just thinking we have a need, creates an experience of that very thing…

If I believe I am in need, then another me will show up in my movie screen

“in need”….

Yes, we are the creators, and we do it with our thoughts….

If I believe that even when I have “no golden coins” I am abundant

then all of “me” is abundant…………..for we are one…

When I have golden coins, I simply ask “what would love have

me do with these coins of abundance”??

When I have little golden coins, I simply ask “how would love

have me extend itself this day”???

All of it is perfect…when I have coins, it is good…

when I do not… it is good

I simply know that this day when I have an appearance of lack

it is simply an appearance……….I AM ABUNDANT ALWAYS…

what would love have me do in this moment…..

simple……….simple…..by knowing this is truth, I no longer will create

others (me) around me who will appear to be in lack…

Now, does this not speak to unconditional love???

yes, I would say yes it does………………grandly………eternally…

So, the first and most important lesson I have received from this journey

with Jeshua regarding abundance is to “give freely”….

He comes to me at times and literally wraps his arms around my body

with his palms outstretched and shows me………..and says to me…

IF YOU WANT TRUE LIFE…..GIVE IT AWAY……

“to be an open channel of my love, denisa, you must give freely…

I will tell you that when I do not follow this truth, my writing is blocked…

the flow of the loving thoughts simply stops… yes, stops…

I am the one stopping the flow whenever I put an attachment of some

kind of an outcome to it……………

follow this concept in “all things”….

Give freely of your Self, that which is YOU, and know that love

itself is birthing all the forms of your reality…

THINK “WITH” LOVE…..

think as love

think for love

simply think love….

So, lesson one of a NEW NOW

G-I=V=E F=R=E=E=L-Y to R=E=C=E=I=V= E A=L=L

yet, to give you must first receive….

to receive, you must first admit that you do not know what anything

is for…………that opens an energetic space that allows the gift of

grace (that which is knowledge) to descend into our holy mind…

then, we give of that freely………whatever love would ask of us to do

we simply do……..

I hear “ ALL WILL BE GIVEN TO THE ONE…

that one who walks in my shoes and gives as I give…

who loves as I love

who embraces as I embrace

who loves patiently and unconditionally…

this is living as Christ, my dear hearts


No comments:

Post a Comment