Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Allness that 'I Am.'

The Allness that 'I Am.'

fearful images
sent to remind
all things before me
for my good...

forgetting Who I Am
i let little image
of myself
become the all of me...

'Now' knowing once again
my fullest self
all things before me
for my good...

i release the fearful images
with a blessing
to show me once again
the allness that I Am

michael





I AM FREE

I am free of little me….

free of beliefs unlike the

truth of love’s presence…

free of the belief in fear

for I abide in an eternal

heart of love

free of guilt…

I am innocent and free

free of judgment…

all are free to be

all are in their perfect moment

free of the belief in death

I am an eternal radiant

light that extends love…

free of doubt…

for I know that love

breathes me, embraces me

and gently expands me…

I AM

has moved in

little me

remembers itself to be

I AM

cradled in the eternal arms of love

experiencing my Self

eternally…

denisa

No comments:

Post a Comment