Friday, July 31, 2009

~ TRANSCENDING TIME ~



~ TRANSCENDING TIME ~


GREETINGS UNTO YOU

beloved and “wholly” friends…

I use wholly as you are

whole and complete now…

NOW….is a very wondrous time upon

your beloved planet earth…

there is much transpiring within and without…

waves of light have been emanating

from within you

yes….you are grand beings of light and one

might say we are “lighting you up”

so…I have a request of my beloved

brothers and sisters of my heart…

over these next few days

there will be much transpiring in the way

of descending energies of love

these energies are pure light…pure resonance

pure thought form…

yes, the thought itself….simply the thought

of love will amplify this whole

constriction you find yourself to be in…

if you would but see only love in all moments

over these next few days

you will greatly uplift the “whole of creation”

yes……this is the time of the grand awakening

spoken of for eons of time…by many …

I myself came as a man to speak of this time

and to birth the seeds of Christ Consciousness

that would allow the blooming

of this new and precious era that is upon you…

I ask of you to “see only love” in all appearances

over these next days in “time”…

I have spoken of this often…I have said

“you will enter the kingdom when thine eye be single”

what could such a statement mean???

to enter the kingdom of heaven

or to be able to perceive its presence

here and now

you must see thru the eye of love…

you must see passed all perceptions the illusion

would “show you”

and look “thru” them…

see past them…

see behind them…

see only one thing…

~the presence of love~

in all and every circumstance

see with this clarity of vision

for this is the way home…

this is the key to the kingdom…

you all, as one

are literally lifting the veil

that has shown you

nothing but illusion…

yet

directly behind the illusion

a new world is waiting to birth itself…

to bleed right into your dream

here and now…

each loving thought

allows a “space” for this new world

to enter and unveil itself

to you…

allow these words to penetrate

your heart and the mind

of the heart…

not the mind between the ears…

the mind

that abides in the heart

for it has a “mind of its own”

CHRIST MIND

this mind

is who you are…

this mind

sees only love…

thus

extending that very love

into all of creation

to uplift…

to amplify…

so that the whole of creation

is returned once again

into the loving arms

of

ABBA…

~ I WALK WITH YOU NOW ~

you walk as I

when you see thru

the eye of love…

my heart overflows

with my love for you…

Jesus

deniseanew@aol.com


i have taken your advice dear jesus

and my way has become straight...
the narrow road upon which i follow your example
has lead me more and more to this new now
of beauty and joy...

at times i slip back into littleness
but your grandeur uplifts me
as i remember that all events,
experiences, encounters are for my
awakening to the flowing, flowering love i am...

my blood flows so naturally
and permeates the all of my universes
of bright and shinning stars
i am home among them
and sit in gratitude for my creation
as a perfect extension of Abba's Love...

michael


No comments:

Post a Comment