Sunday, July 5, 2009

~ALLOWING THE “GOD” YOU ARE TO ARISE WITHIN YOU

~ALLOWING THE “GOD”

YOU ARE

TO ARISE WITHIN YOU

ALL are god, abba,

an extension of the ONE

simply in slumber

a slumber of unconscious guilt

awakening to the love you are…

the god you are

involves the process of allowing

the love…light

that you truly are

to arise or ascend within you…

right here, right now…

we do this by descending

into our unconscious mind

and allowing the light…the love

that enfolds us to

“sweep out the closet

and bring up that within

which is need of healing…

which is need of embracement

only…

only so that we can remember

what thoughts we still believe to be true

that are simply not the truth

of that which we are…

and we are but love..

each thought unlike love

creates its own reality

each loving thought

creates its own “universe”

this Is the only purpose…

how much of god can I contain…

how much of god can I allow to flow

thru me like a song of love

flows thru a grand orchestra…

every “letting go” of fear

and all of its children

allow more of that which I AM

love

to expand my energy field…

the more love I can extend

the more loves power

moves thru me…

allowing myself to be

the vehicle of love

by releasing the thought

of separation

and knowing only love exists

expands me……….moves me..

the more I do this

the more Love itself asks of me

to bless…

to bring light to darkness..

to expand love itself

by my very presence…

by bringing love itself

to that which is void of it..

the only question then..

the only desire that I can

possibly desire is to continually

expand my self

by choosing to see and be only love..

denisa

deniseanew@aol.com

shantichristo.com

jeshuatheheartoflove.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment