Saturday, July 4, 2009

THE ETERNAL FLOWING

Joy! Joy! Joy!

There is such a lightness of being
as i allow these words and spaces
to resonate within me....
My heart leaps with joy....
My soul flies on the wings of the dove
abundantly lighting upon all and every
who invite its presence....

michael

THE ETERNAL FLOWING

the mystery of love…

love moves with me…

love waits on my welcome…

to create consciously

is to allow the mystery of

love itself

life itself

to live me…

to wait on love

for my very breath,

to wait on love

to ask of my blessing

to wait on love

to bring me

each and every now

experience

that I ~ truly~ desire…

to create consciously

is to come home to

the remembrance of creation

as it was

in the beginning

is NOW

and forever shall be…

home…

where I knew yourself

as love ITSELF

and “used” the Christ Mind

to experience my Self…

eternally

experiencing my self

thru my creations…

passionately allowing

the mystery of my source…

that which is truly ME

to reveal its presence…

it’s unconditional

omnipresent love

as me

eternally

A conscious creator

experiences that mirror

of ITSELF

reflecting the love

the Self

knows itself to be…

the deeper the love

I am is ~ felt ~ by me

the reflections become colors unseen…

love recognized…

songs that only can reflect

the notes of self love I carry

within me now…

denisa

deniseanew@aol.com

jeshuatheheartoflove.blogspot.com

shantichristo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment