Sunday, July 5, 2009

EXPERIENCING ~ ONLY LOVE~

Yes,

and if i do not choose love
in any now instant
i can always choose again
until automatically my choice
is to see the wholeness of love
the love in all
handing, with a blessing,
all non-love appearances
to the Wholeness of my mind
michael



Denisea wrote:



EXPERIENCING ~ ONLY LOVE~

in the new now

there is only the eternal ~now~

a continuous flow of love’s

presence extending itself

thru a field of awareness

that is

the MIND OF CHRIST…

in this new now

we can “choose” to

experience the love

that IS there

or we can choose

otherwise…

a story to share…

yesterday, I went to visit an old friend.

she has a cute little mobile home, and in that moment

of walking thru here door my perception allowed me two choices…

one choice was to feel sorry for myself that I had left my mobile home

and moved away, leaving behind my grandchildren and most of my

earthly possessions….i gave most of them to my children and arrived

in this new space with very little of the things of the world…

yet, in that now, right in front of me, was this brand new baby,

full of smiles, giggles and sweet looks of innocence…

right there….right in that moment………..all became clear to me

I could chose to experience the very love of myself sitting there right

in front of me, or I could choose to have a pity party…wow…

heaven and hell….love or fear………right in that holy instant…

I chose love…I chose to experience the present moment with no thought

for the past, no thought of the future. simply the eternal now of

love’s presence…

this is it, my beloved friends…this is what all of the lessons and seeking

and doing…all of it leads to….only this one thing…

LOVE….

we are eternal experiencers of love’s presence.. the mystery of that which

I AM, continually doing a dance of love for me to enjoy if I allow myself

to choose to “see only love” in each new movie screen of my awareness…

it’s up to me……….do I choose heaven, or do I choose something else…

always the something else will take my feeling center out of love…

out of peace…it is all a retraining of the mind…

as I choose for love

by seeing it in the now

I… as the creator I A M

will only create reality…

distortion will fall way

into the emptiness it is…

the nothingness it holds

every time I choose

to see only love

I lift the whole of creation

with each loving thought…

now, this is Mastery…!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is Christ Consciousness…

this is

“the eternal dream of the real world”

denisa

deniseanew@aol.com

jeshuatheheartoflove.blogspot.com

shantichristo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment