Tuesday, July 21, 2009

THE LOVE YOU ARE LIVES FOREVER



THE LOVE YOU ARE

LIVES FOREVER

We watch the movie screen of our life ebb and flow…

If we are truly living in our now moments….

allowing them to unfold as we allow

the weather to unfold each day…

we realize we have become

the witness of the sacred heart's

perfect dance…


today it may be a tango, then a waltz

then the jitter bug or mash potato

it matters not at all.

A dance just meant for us to enjoy

Yes, all things in this constriction

we find ourselves to be in

come and go………..ebb and flow………

……yet the love…

the love that is “felt” and freely given……

……that is what remains

forever………….we are expanders of love…

bodies come and go………flowers come and go…

…..jobs…homes……..relationships……

….all coming and going in this dance

of time that in truth has never existed….


yet seems so real

we even hide and steal

to keep our special dance

from fading away

yet, there is one thing here

that does exist and will continue to exist

eternally……………….the love felt and shared……..yes…..yes…yes…

Love expands itself eternally…


A love that i can not lose

A love i can not change

A love so like the sun

made to shine upon all

without conditions --without regard

for whatever may befall

My grandchildren came to visit me this week…I recently had to move

from my home close to them about an hour south …

my heart ached for them often………yet I allowed it……….I trusted it…

I surrendered to it…………..knowing it was in the highest good without

having to know why……………..

so, they arrived on the train…their smiling faces so happy to be here

at the beach and happy to see their grandma….

Yet, as I observed all of this I saw thru the illusion and watched the train

arrive ….as it was coming towards me I saw the ONE HEART simply

bringing them to me in love’s perfect moment in the illusion

of a train…….yet, arrive they did….right from the heart of love…

After playing and rediscovering our joy and love for each other, the time

came to send them home and off we went to the train station

as the train pulled out, I simply once again saw them going back into

the ONE HEART as love took them to their destination…

It was a moment of revelation…………..how each now moment is brought

to us if we would but allow this LOVE that is the power of all things

to “bring the dance to us”………………

All of life is coming and going in each NOW moment…

Each now moment comes to us from this eternal heart of love…

All that arrive and depart on the train of life are me…

If I would but allow it, all of me arrives in its perfect moment

So, it must also be true that all of me departs in its perfect moment….

the dance of creation is allowed………………now I love all of me

as I give all of me the freedom to come and go…ebb and flow..

all that is asked of me is to love………to love…. each and every

coming and going………….thus, I expand my Self in giving total freedom

to my Self…


allowing all to come and go

just as the wind is want to blow

this way and that

enjoy the cooling breeze

enjoy the warmth of sun

enjoy it all in just

the spirit of children's fun

The Christ Mind is that state of being where all of life is seen thru

this lense…………..all of it is perfect…………..all of it is allowed…

to simply rest in our desire to extend love and witness the love

that we are is the engine that drives the train………….it is the engine

that allows the train to depart……………it is the engine that allows

the train to arrive………all of it is love…………

As we recognize once again this truth that we abide in…

as we see the light of love within each and everything that could

possibly manifest……we are love…………….

each moment of love’s presence expands all of creation…….


love is what i am

love is what i be

naturally only love

is what i can create

all else is illusion

We created ourselves to extend the love of OUR SELF…

we do that by allowing that very love

to ‘LIVE US”….

No more holding on to attachments…….no clinging to another to

feel loved………….no need at all to have love from without fill

the hole we came in with…. for that hole never existed…

our beloved resides there waiting on our return to our union

with its perfect “knowing”….

Now, in the eternal now, we are one….a union with love so perfect

and so beyond worldly knowing……….yet each now is simply

this truth…………

It only takes a “new eye” to see life thru this lense….

All of the love we feel and extend…………all of the love we give to our Self…

all of that is like one giant balloon that keeps expanding itself into time

as we are the air that fills it ………….simply by breathing love into it…

What love I felt this week for my grandchildren….yet, as they got on the

train and went home to their own universe, a tinge of tears started to roll

down my face……………then, I remembered that the love we shared

can go “no where”…. “it” is alive eternally…………..

yes, all of life is coming and going…

yet, the love shared……………ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that is going “no-where”…………..it is simply and eternally expanding…

I can choose to “feel” that moment shared ………..the love known……

at any moment I choose to feel it………………….for the love

goes no where…………

pain is gone when

no loss is possible

i simply allow the

comings and goings

to filter the illusions

from my mind

denisa

with a bit of commingling from michael

No comments:

Post a Comment