Sunday, July 19, 2009

To Create Unendingly,Unerringly

To Create Unendingly,Unerringly

the joy of honesty revealed
from trust in words so true
"allow all things to be what they be"
in knowing they are sent to me by ME
to being me Home
to bring me heaven
to bring me joy
why should i longer hide from Self
in fear and trembling
when joy is mine in just my
sweet remembering
the Who I Am
the Power I Be
to create unendingly
to create
unerringly

michael


"Watch carefully and see what it is you are really asking for. Be very
honest with yourself in this, for we must hide nothing from each other. If
you will really try to do this, you have taken the first step toward
preparing your mind for the Holy One to enter. We will prepare for this
together, for once He has come, you will be ready to help me make other
minds ready for Him. How long will you deny Him His Kingdom?" (T-4.III.8)

No comments:

Post a Comment