Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lesson Nine- The Goal of Ascension


~ THE GOAL ~


The goal of ascension is to be an energy field that is free

of any belief other than its union with love…. to expand love

eternally by expanding “ loves” energy field so that I contain

more and more of the God I AM within me…….

Continually and eternally expanding love into all of creation..

A witness to that love as I choose to be that love…

We are a field of awareness…………we are the vastness that creation

is birthed forth from………yes, we are that…

That vastness, that all encompassing isness…. is love

yes, we are god and god is a four letter word…………love

What in truth is love????????????

If we are but love and we are that very love that all of creation

has sprung forth from….then what???

We have come to a time on our journey “ home” to realize… to know

that we are not our body, we are the grandness that inhabits this body…

a point of light descended into time to extend love………to allow

the love we are one with to fill in the gaps here on earth where love

seems to be void of it………..and yet that very void is within me…

yet that very gap is an illusion………..we are home now…

we could never leave home…………in truth, there is no gap…

we are dissolving the energies that the “belief” in the gap

have created……….yes………..we are….we are transmuters

of energy that extend love back into the dream and dissolve

all unlike it home to the heart of the Grand Love that

exists right here with us now…We are the Grand Love in an

earth space suit healing the energies created by the thought

the gap birthed…………………..wow!!!!

We are now to be aware of our own energy field and to keep it in

a flowing state of grace………….to keep it open and free so that love

can move thru it without any blockages………..

Yesterday I called to myself a huge learning experience…

Jeshua has been coming to me to teach me “how” I create

my experience………and how my thoughts create realities

right here in my own universe…

I received what would be labeled by the world some “seemingly bad”

news yesterday……..

At first, I judged it and then I stepped back and heard……..

simply allow this Denisa…………see only love in this….

Well, I was able to do that for a day and then finally I felt the need

to share this with another……………….well, the minute I did

(judging the moment, the appearance) I was zapped by the others

reaction to it……he to went into a tailspin………………..

The whole of my being went into fear…………my energy field closed

and my heart wept………………..

Now, the minute I judged what was occurring I took a separate thought…

I left the union of perfection that I am always in and “took thought”

bringing upon myself much pain………….

Judgment of anything creates an experience within me that

takes me out of the heaven I am in truth always in…….

Now, taken further, it also creates the worlds of distortion we witness

whether it be on t.v. or somewhere else………in order to “live in heaven”

I must “be heaven”

So, then….again…what is love??

Love is my eternal state……….I desire….the mystery of my Self

brings me my perfect manifestation…….all a mystery…

I am the witness of the mystery of the very love that I AM...

As that love, I allow all things……………….all things….

I bless all things………I transcend all things…………

As I allow all things………..i am love…………I stay in my perfect union

knowing that Love itself is the director of the play…and I AM that…

I am the director, the actor, the story and the critic….yes, the critic…

the critic is the little self who judges MY perfect play…my perfect actors…

my perfect experience…

So…keeping our energy field crystal clear to be a conduit for love

to flow thru it is our purpose………..

Judgment and fear create blockages in our field and we feel them

physically and emotionally………..they drag us down…keep us heavy…

they must not be real for we are lite………we are spirit………we are divine…

There is nothing here between myself and my Self but the veil…

There is nothing here to see but my Self…my true Self …

the I AM that I AM is all that is here…

Keeping my focus, retraining my mind to see only that brings

to me heaven on earth……….in doing so, I dissolve the veil

for all for we are all ONE MIND….

Judgment brings with it an immediate experience within me…

of course it does for there is only me here……….yes,

I am judging ME when I judge anything or anyone…

I AM the ONE MIND…

I am the consciousness of Christ eternal…

I have been using that very power to create separate from this

wonderful beloved that I am one with…..i left LOVE…

simply for the experience….

Now I choose to walk with Love, as love, for love, in love

eternally………..yes, it is a choice to be made…

to let go of the insane world I have created and simply laugh at myself

for having done it so well………………..

jeshua energies thru denisa


Hold My Hand



my dearest denisa


you light my life


with the grand willingness you show


to scorch your little self


in the fiery passion of union with Love


I have joined you there


and what love has joined


no man can put asunder


-we are one-


each taking the other home...


knowing we cannot


do it all alone...



my daily experiences


come without effort


expanding my joy each day


as i notice that all things work


in my behalf...


not the little me that thinks


it wants something a certain way


but the fullest me that allows


the sun to shine


without distraction


without the critic


to tweak its rays...


never asking


sun to shine a bit more bright


or to move to the left or right


i love you soooo


and this i know you know



michael

No comments:

Post a Comment