Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dear Michael

Received this request:

"I need advise from 'normal humans' for evidently I'm not one.

My ex-wife used to say of my life that it's "Chaos interspersed with brief moments of serenity".

OK, I'll buy that and nothing has changed in that regard for my entire life.

Here's the issue: Do people typically worry about the "What IF" scenario to the point that they won't even risk 50$ on an "outing" because something might happen? Or perhaps, only after they get entwined in my life that they truly become aware that I'm personally responsible for "Murphy's Law"?"

Dear Michael

you can not be anywhere except where you are
you cannot do anything except what you are doing
you cannot feel anything except what you are feeling
only in accepting this place, doing, feeling
allow what ever surrounds it
to manifest without resistance
bless its presence as a gift
you give yourself
can it pass and make space
for the 'new' you desire to create

michael



No comments:

Post a Comment