Saturday, July 18, 2009

All Is Love

All Is Love

at times steeped so deeply in fear
so that love cannot seem near
my self brings responses to my brother
that tells me i see him as another
and not reflection of myself...
only thru a willingness
to see but Love's ubiquitness
can such fear be disbursed
and brought to light-not rehearsed
again and again...

in love's light it can be seen
for what it 'Is'-not what it seems-
now known as smoke screen
for my hiding from my Fullest Self
a smoke screen mistakenly i thought
could hide this little self i bought
to keep myself apart from Love...

this is the foolish silly thought i use
to hide me from wrath i feel
for making the unreal real for me
'Now' i choose but love and see but love
allowing all to be the love
it always was sooo meant to be

michael






"There is but one interpretation of motivation that makes any sense. And
because it is the Holy Spirit's judgment it requires no effort at all on
your part. Every loving thought is true. Everything else is an appeal for
healing and help, regardless of the form it takes. Can anyone be justified
in responding with anger to a brother's plea for help? No response can be
appropriate except the willingness to give it to him, for this and only this
is what he is asking for. Offer him anything else, and you are assuming the
right to attack his reality by interpreting it as you see fit. Perhaps the
danger of this to your own mind is not yet fully apparent. If you believe
that an appeal for help is something else you will react to something else.
Your response will therefore be inappropriate to reality as it is, but not
to your perception of it." (T-12.I.3)

No comments:

Post a Comment