Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Eternal Patience

The Eternal Patience

of jesus as jeshua energies is eternal
resting in the surety of knowing fullest self
resting in the surety of opening
oneself completely to love
resting in the surety of knowing
you are One...

i leap into your arms
holding nothing back
and nestle there
in the surety of your eternal
embracing welcome
i am home
and thank you sooo
as now I join in your
patiently welcoming stance

michael



GOOD MORNING SWEET ONE


you are all that one….yes…indeed

now

close your eyes

simply for a moment…

now

say out loud

I AM ONE WITH LOVE….

I open the petals of my heart

to receive the love

that I AM….

see yourself in a beautiful field

of grasses tall…

know that you are the only

lotus in the pond

surrounded by lovely colors and sounds…

open the petals of your heart

to receive the light of the ONE

that is waiting

for your heart

to open to its love

once again….

simply do this for me today…

you will know

you have found me there…

jeshua ben joseph

thru

denisa

jeshuatheheartoflove.blogspot.com

deniseanew@aol.com

nutshellsofgoodies.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment