Monday, July 20, 2009

LessonTwelve Just Be

LessonTwelve

Just Be

this lesson is that there is
nothing to learn
nothing special to do
just to be where i find yourself
each now eternally
no thought for from where i came
or where i am going
no thought for what i should do
or what i have done
just being in the bliss of now eternally
allowing all to unfold the love
that is the source of all
and to express and extend this love
wherever asked

in this now
where i find my self to be
i witness love's comings and goings...
the eternal dance of now
that is enveloped within
the sacred heart
bursting forth like a sunflower
all of my now moments...
i abide now
within this sacred flame
and travel within and without
time and space
knowing not where i'm going
i fly free as the wind
allowing love's call to set me
on my path each day...
my purpose
to extend love ...
to expand love
eternally
i take no thought
but allow love to bring
into my sphere of awareness
all that has kept me
from seeing only
my beloved's perfect moment
knowing the fog is the veil
and the oceans sunny reflection
is behind and within
all moments
my only question each day
can be this...
what would love ask of me
in this moment???
how would love extend its perfect
reflection now???
thus
i bring heaven to earth...
light to darkness...
i am the first to receive
love's expansion
as i am love
expanding my Self...
denisa and michael

No comments:

Post a Comment