Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pass the Wine

Pass the Wine

the mind dissolves itself
into the one true heart

replaced by the true vision
that the singular eye beholds...

innocence is seen once more
as the right of passage
that brings all of me
into the oneness

forgiveness is no longer needed...
for its purpose is over
it was a concept to remind me
of my own innocence....

now
as i remember that all i see
is me....
the dance of innocence is allowed
it is loved...
it is all perfectly perfect

it is divine...

a knowingness takes over
as i let go of the me
i thought myself to be

now
i merge within all of the one...
the love i am
the essence of my purity
i "see" within all

all the loving thoughts
that flow thru this seeming separate heart
now lighten up the heart and mind
of all of me...

i am the wine
i pass the wine by
loving the Self of me
that is within all
of you/me...

please.........please
pass the wine with me
so that all
will remember who they are....

i am awake
in an eternal dream...


denisa  



the time has come

to loosen
the hold of duality...
becoming now so weak...
a longing to
embrace all so strong...
no more concepts needed
no more beliefs wanted...
only love for all that is...
allowing all to manifest
without censor
and without regret...
a knowing of
the innocence of all
as it was
before the fall
into the darkness
of despair
engendered by
my thought
of separate me-
separate you...

michael


No comments:

Post a Comment