Sunday, September 27, 2009

DISSOLVING INTO ONENESS

 


DISSOLVING INTO ONENESS


dissolving into that which I AM…

there is no other…!!!!!

no bodies….no trees…no birds…
no separation….

simply loves dance
that shows up in form
this day…

love appearing as a bird…
love appearing as you
love appearing as this
chair I sit upon…

all come from within me
I am within all things
that I witness in each now moment…

all I see is simply
a thought
coming from within me
manifesting itself
for my delight!!!

I see myself
I love myself
I rest in gratitude
for all that I create….

I am simply a point of awareness
that witnesses
the “ presence”…

that which in truth
I AM

all else I think I see
is coming from a belief
held deep within me…

I AM ALL THAT IS…



divinity is witnessed
as I dissolve the small self
into the ONE SELF

as I allow my earthly eyes
to see that which
“breathes” all that I witness…

`I AM THE ESSENCE OF LOVE
and that very essence
is in all things…

no other belief is true…


thank you…oh thank you
beautiful one of myself
who brings forth all that I witness…

we are one now…
I dance with you…
I sing with you..
I rest in your loving arms
as ONE

I AM DENIS’A’RA

 deniseanew@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment