Wednesday, September 23, 2009

BECOMING ONE WITH ALL THAT IS...


BECOMING ONE WITH ALL THAT IS...

yes...we are evolving
we are popping out of our
limited perception...

we are even moving past
the Perception
of Source

we are becoming
one with " all that is"...

letting go of the identity...

the labels that have restricted
us into time and space...

all is me...
I am the heart that lives
within all things...

what happens for "you"
happens for me...

all that I witness each moment
around me
is "my body"

when I take all labels off
of that which i see...
tree....cat...sky...you
son...child...
and reclaim the truth

i am only witnessing
myself...

all I see flows from within me
and receives me
and returns its self
to me...

ponder....ponder...

this is the beginning of
the New Lemuria....

it has in truth already happened...
it is our future
yet we must choose
"to bring it into view"

yes...
we are the choosers...

the energy here now is free...
free meaning fluid....changeable...
the past is gone...
the eternal now is all i witness
and
i am the very power
that can alter the now
by choosing for love...

i am awake
that is enough....

denisa


Plazma TV

i look into a darkened tv screen
seeing lights reflecting 
objects shining thru the dark 
faces of those around
all blend into a neutral meld
without meaning
without rhyme
without reason
i drink all in
knowing but my perception
making it real for me
i may see it just as dark
i may see it all as lit
all the lamps bright
shining surfaces catching all 
i may see it
with separate parts
or see the sea within me
allowing what connects it all
a loving sea
coming from within my mind
and pouring out my heart

michael








No comments:

Post a Comment